NCGS Incorporated, founded in 1984, is a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) with a history of proven quantifiable success.
- NCGS focuses only on complex areas of clinical development; oncology-hematology, infectious disease, critical care and CNS in both adult and pediatric populations.
- In 28 years of operation, NCGS has worked on the approval or expanded approval of 28 drug, biologic, diagnostic and device products and has had no FDA Warning Letters / 483s.
- Our unique business model has been specifically designed to overcome the challenges inhibiting our industry today.
- We employ only 10 plus year tenured staff with cross-functional expertise in clinical operations, regulatory compliance and auditing.
- Our global footprint spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Rim, and Australia.
- Clinical Project Management, Monitoring, Site Management, and Regulatory Start-Up
- Site Contract, Grants Negotiation, Site and Vendor Payment, Administration
- Clinical and Regulatory GCP Compliance Auditing
- Safety Monitoring and Medical Monitoring
- Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics