NCGS' mission is to protect research subjects, capture quality data and maintain integrity of the science with the same passion one would protect their own domain. Each staff member is charged to function under the mantra, "These research individuals or subsequent consumers could just as easily be your mother, your brother, your sister or yourself. The data NCGS collects will change healthcare for the future; believe in the impact we have on that process and appropriate characterization of the product. To be a part of the NCGS team, passion for our mission has to exist within each individual."
NCGS is ardently committed to placing our quality imprint on the world's medicinal and diagnostic solutions. Our passion is for the patients we protect and our clients who strive to bring new innovative solutions to market. NCGS is an organization built on the philosophy of "people first." Elite tenured staff bring a diverse, highly functional management process and prescience to defining potential obstacles. NCGS elite staff have a history of quantifiable success in:
- Serving client needs and exceeding expectations.
- Preserving Sponsor goals of patient safety and data integrity.
- Respecting Sponsor investment and fiscal responsibility by completing studies on time, under budget, every time.
- Understanding practical solutions begin with people and results in success.
- Engaging daily the mission of our company.